What Card Do U Guys Recomend

-Eagle-

if you can get the 9800pro for like $150 thats good, but for 50 more you can get the 6600gt ( avoid the xfx though unless they fixed thier defective piece of ****), as for my im most likely getting the 9800pro and a game otherwise i would get the 6600gt and have no good game to play with...

Guest Silenc3

Meh I Believe I dont need to say it again.

But hell, the 6800 turns the 9800 series into a sticky puddle of pcb.

but the 9800 series is better than the fx and the 9600 series and im stuck with the fx5500 and the 9600se... so i think the 9800pro is better for me, im paying less and even though the 6600gt is better, i wont be playing much since school is overloading students with work. besides i can save my arse a few dollars and get me a game or save up a little for those jordan sneakers ive been wanting to get.

edit: i dont need the 6800, then again the x800 series makes the 6800s look cheap if you wanna think that way.

oh Ouch all the 9800pro hater's are hurting my feelings lol j/k....If you want a low price but still good performing card then get the 9800pro or a few dollars more and get the 6600gt but if you want something that is a good performer then there is no other option from the X800 and X850 series cards :) lol.