Gah! My Pc Is Messed Up!

nVidia_Freak

I bought some BFG Tech ram sinks for my video crd so I could make the overclocking limit higherthan it was without them. So, I followed the intstructions, uninstalled the drivers, restart, disable the device, turn off pc, take out video card, put ram sinks on, plug pc back up, plug monitor into on board gfx, turn on computer, and then windows doesn't finish loading. It loads windows, but after that, it's just a black screen, no matter what I do. I called BFG Tech about it, and they couldn't help me for some odd reason. The guy I was talking to said they didn't reccomend using them, but, whatever.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what I do, nothing works. Anyone have any suggestions or solutions? I'm downsatairs in the pc room in my building, so I can't do this for too terribly long. Thnx in advance for help! :foldon:

put ram sinks on, plug pc back up, plug monitor into on board gfx, turn on computer, and then windows doesn't finish loading. 

429834[/snapback]

ok well if you will take your monitor cord and plug it into the video card other then the on board it should sovle your issue, i have a old dell with a on board video and video card when i hook it up to on board while my other video card is on it only shows the pc at POST after that its just a black screen but if i plug my monitor into my add on video card it works fine. Like R said your post is ver confuseing so i hope this helps.