No Name 550w Psu

I just went and bought a no name 550w psu, mainly because I needed extra connectors for my graphics card and case fans and didn't want more splitter cables, I based my purchase on weight (very heavy), price (cheap) and of course amount of cables.

I have loaded MBM 5 and ran 3dmark '01 then '03 then SiS sandra burn in tool and got a variance of 12.16v low to 12.34v high with an average of 12.28v over 21 mins, I know nothing about PSU's, is this good stability, poor or just OK

It's well and truly screwed into the case now so a pic isn't possible without some disassembly.

It came in a big red box with "Power Netzteile CP4, switching power supply 550w passive" on it and had the legend "super noise killer" on a label on the top, if those readings were accurate are they ok or are they cause for concern?

is the actual unit 'heavy'....normally the heavier it is, the better...but that is just normally what happens. also...looks at your amperes for each 'rail'. a rail is like 12v, or 5v, etc. my 12v is 34A (which is amazing), but on a generic i would expect around 20-24A.

people normally consider anything in the bounds of 10% of the actual voltage to the rated. for example...for a 12v line, you would want to stay within 1.2v of it...above 10.8v and below 13.2. simple as that :) so basically...you're good :D