Need Opinions Please

Neo

I just talked my boss in to letting me preorder this bad boy from our Dell rep for my "work" laptop and before I do it I just thought I would ask the OCC if there is anything better for the price and weight?(I hate the huge clevo based laptops and I refuse to buy one) Here is a little review in case you haven't seen it yet.

Dell XPS 2 review

that dell is the only dell that looks nice, but i dont like dells  :P  :)

428053[/snapback]

Yeah I am with you on that one but this Dell does sound like it has some potential.

Yeah I am with you on that one but this Dell does sound like it has some potential.

428060[/snapback]

that is the fasted laptop out there.... if you want lighter look at the acer 8104 or the dell m70..... im getting the m70 or the xps 2 as soon as they have a 25% off sell for one of them... at notebookforums.com someone has the m70 and got over 3k on 3d mark 05 and the 8104 gets about 2700, i think both where over clocked a bit but not outrages

At least this will give alienware a run for their money. I've been saying all along that it doesn't take much to beat them.

i like dell's laptops thats about it. There computers are acuatly very reliable thou. i mean you gota give them that. If i was going prebuilt i would sadly go dell just beucase of how reliable they are and there exceltent cutormer surice.