Stuff For Sale

lilkev715

Serious offers only! Please do not thread-crap my post and/or post useless rambling, keep it on topic.

EDIT: I have edited some of the prices, please take a second look.

The following items are for sale. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail unless otherwise noted. Payment would be via paypal and only US buyers only. You can check this thread for my feedback on these forums. Pictures can be taken upon request. I will update this first post as the time goes by. Prices are flexible to some degree.

1) AMD Athlon XP 2500+ (desktop chip, not mobile). The farthest I have oc

Edited by lilkev715

7) AMD Athlon 64 3000+ socket 939 winchester core. Link This is my backup CPU that I never really used too much. I have taken it to the 2.3ghz range at about 1.45-1.475volts. The stepping is CBBFD 0436XPAW. This is a retail packaged CPU so the stock heatsink is included as well. I am asking for $140.

Doesnt ne1 else think that 140 is a little high, considering first off you overclocked it, and second, i can get a NEW!!!!!one off of newegg for only $15 more. I offer $110 shipped for the chip.

Well thats if you buy it OEM, and if you buy it OEM chances are it was already overclocked previously. Also, because they chip isn't very old and he most likely cooled it properly, I think its a fair deal.

Doesnt ne1 else think that 140 is a little high, considering first off you overclocked it, and second, i can get a NEW!!!!!one off of newegg for only $15 more. I offer $110 shipped for the chip.

434294[/snapback]

Read the rules bud:

All Members:

We have seen many cases of users bashing the threads of members that are trying to sell a product. If the product they list sounds way to expensive, there is no need to bash their thread telling them that. This will only get you in trouble by a moderator and it does not help the selling of their product.

If you think the product is over priced, you can private message the user and "nicely" tell them to check Pricewatch.com.

If what they are trying sell is over retail price THEN you can either contact a moderator or staff member and we will deal with the issue.

Well this is what ive found on pricewatch, for ONLY $3 MORE i can get a BRAND NEW retail AMD 64 3000+ 90nm 939 socket cpu...for $3 MORE!!!!. that price is not fiar, because he has already overclocked it. thats why ill up my offer to $120 shipped.