New Folding Contest!

Nemo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just added another 2 p4 2.4s and i upgraded the other 2.4s to version 5.02 for bigpackets. Maybe i can get my school to leave the computers on. They only run from 8-4 and that is SOOO annoying. If i had 10 of those computers folding, on all the time, with bigpackets, that could mean another 6000 points per week as an underestimate.

is CST one hour ahead of Pacific time? or one hour behind Eastern time?..........i can never figure that crap out, i know in Atlanta i am on Eastern time, and here where i am now in California is Pacific time, which is three hours behind Eastern, in between theres Central and what else???

Gentlemen- start your engines!! It all starts at midnight tonight!

(shameless plug- bump)

431197[/snapback]

cool, i've ironed out all the networking problems, got my A64 cruising along, my AXP is still turning in the points... *VROOM* *VROOM* :lol:

Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern

so an hour behind

I'll try to get a post with the current tickets earned up sometime later tonight.

is CST one hour ahead of Pacific time? or one hour behind Eastern time?..........i can never figure that crap out, i know in Atlanta i am on Eastern time, and here where i am now in California is Pacific time, which is three hours behind Eastern, in between theres Central and what else???

Pacific is 2 hours behind CST.

• 2 weeks later...

Been folding with two comps for a short amount of time. Both comps are pretty slow though.... any ways. Hopefully I will be getting quiet a few points in. :)

Thanks for the contest.

cool, i've ironed out all the networking problems, got my A64 cruising along, my AXP is still turning in the points... *VROOM* *VROOM* :lol:

Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern

so an hour behind

431444[/snapback]

don't forget about the navajo nation!