Mobo For Sale

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I just replaced my Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe due to a possible bad SATA controller and I wanted to see if anyone is interested in buying it. I'll sell it along with a 400W Antec PSU for $50 (you pay shipping). The board works fine for IDE applications. I just don't have any room for another computer and I need to try and recoup a little bit of the cost of building. As I said, there MAY be a problem with the SATA controller/s, which includes the RAID. It was working normally when I disassembled my PC to replace the mobo, so I don't know if the problem fixed itself, or if there was ever a problem with the board at all. It performed great otherwise the entire time I used it. The power supply is the stock OEM Antec that came with my case, also never had a problem with it. I bought an Antec 480W Neopower to help clean up the wiring in my case so I don't need this one anymore.

this is like right up my alley..

ok how much for the mobo itself? thatll beat the hell out of my FIC AU31 (in my sig) this thing cant OC at all.. and overall sucks.. cant even do 400mhz fsb. only 333

How does $40 sound? You pay shipping (don't worry, I get a discount through my work).

Just so we're clear, the board works fine but the SATA and RAID may not work properly. As long as you stick to IDE, you shouldn't have a problem. I just don't want any bad blood if you try to use the SATA and it exhibits the problems I had before (only boots from the secondary and only if something is plugged into the primary; it started working normally a couple of days ago though).

Edited by Ruenin

The board only supports up to PC3200 (DDR400). I suppose you could overclock.

For anyone interested, please be sure you understand what it is I'm selling. It is possible that the SATA controller is defective on this board. Aside from that, it's fine. I offer no warranty (the manufacturers warranty is still active until August) or return.

Edited by Ruenin

i guess u just did drew.

btw: why u always sign ur posts?!

427877[/snapback]

he signs his posts because hes cool like that

or it could be a way of telling if someone else posted from his account, but it really wasnt him