I Need: 92x92x38 Fan, Clear

lifted

I have the Thermalright SLK-948(u) heatsink - for socket 478.

On top of it i have a vantec 92x92x25 mm fan (black). I want a new fan on this heatsink because:

1. the current fan dosnet fit as well as id like because of the holes(on the HS) that go to the wires that clamp down the fan, are too low and almost impossible to firmly mount the fan. If i get a 92x92x38 fan then i can use the highest holes that are easier to get to and it would fit alot better.

-so i definately want a 92x92x38

2. with the current 92mm BLACK fan, you can not see the pretty all copper heatsink at all. I want a clear one that way you can see the copper through the fan.

-so i want it to be clear

3. The current black fan dosnt go well with all my other blue led fans.

---

So, I am looking for a clear, uv(blue, orange), or blue led fan, that is 92x92x38mm, i have only found this size in black so far.

I hope anyone can help me find one.

thanks.

http://www.xoxide.com/92mmfans.html

http://www.frozencpu.com/scan/se=Fans/se=9...enu_search.html

http://www.frozencpu.com/scan/se=Fans/se=9...enu_search.html

frozencpu has a better selection... look there... the fans are nice.. theres a lot at that site that i think look cool, but u gotta choose.. itll be your case

thank you halo dream, however the only 92x92x38mm on thoses link are also black fans, I want clear or uv/led blue/orange anything but black,.. i may end up putting an 80mm on it if i have to

thanks anyway :)

it seems like NO one makes 92x92x38mm fans in any color other than black <_<

that's because the tornado pwns all!!!! :D

works for me... it is kinda a shame... i wanna clear 92mm on my window cos it kinda blocks... no make that DOES block the view... i think i may take the tornado apart one day and give it a UV reactive makeover... :)

I've written VANTEC a letter asking them why the hell dont they make clear tornados, and they responded that they'll send my request to the proper department.

In other words, there's not enough letters bugging them about it.

We all should take a minute and send a word to them regarding clear tornadoes of all sizes.

A couple of thousand peoples asking a clear tornado will probably get them to think about it :)

Here's the US vantec headquarters address ;)

www.vantecusa.com

E-mail [email protected]

Edited by kobalt

Well, it doesn't really pwn this Delta fan, but yeah, in general, 92x92x38 fans aren't going for looks.

427871[/snapback]

THAT Delta only pushes 126.48 CFM

THIS Delta pushes 142.20 CFM

deltaownage1jb.jpg

(TFB0912UHE, it's the more powerful version)

anyway... i :wub: my tornado! hehe... delta's are too whiny