Dumb Client Rant!

Nerm

This lady brings in her computer saying it just keeps shutting off on her for no reason right out of the blue. So I take the computer back and put it on the bench turn it on and let it run for a little bit to see if I can duplicate the problem. Well, sure enough after about 5 minutes the screen goes black. I then move the mouse to bring the computer back out of standby, turn standby off, shut computer down, and charged the lady $30 for stupidity :) lol. IDIOTS!!!!

its kinda like any trade.

do you know how to fix all the parts in your car? you may know how to drive it and change the oil, but do most people know how to fix something wrong with a car? well...i know a little, and i know alot more that dont know anything.

I def have laughed at some people who have came to me though so dont get me wrong haha.....

i was once told to fix a computer once because the girl said she had a problem, her problem was critical....23 of them.......

yeah...she didnt know what an update was

haha

Guest Silenc3

Meh the best one so far for me is some 18ish year old girl arguing with me that her bf had highspeed through his phone line and she wanted it too.