30 Bucks+ Shipping

i have to get a powersupply for a total of 35 dollars with shipping. If i can go cheaper, i definetly will. I have to have it power my rig below. Any suggestions

mmmm if i were you, i'd spend at least $50 with shipping...IMO the power supply is the most underrated part of the whole entire system. you should check out COOLMAX, i have one of their taurus series, and it is excellent.

Do you honestly think PSU reviews by newegg customers are credible? Some are to a degree, but come on if they are praising a Powmax PSU then there is a serious problem. My advice, save at least $70 for a good PSU. Heck a Antec 350watt would probably be way better than that Powmax. Watts arent everything...

ill sell u a Antec 430 for 50 shipped with 26a on 12v line great psu.

I thought that power supply was good could not get a decent overclock it suks go with something with more amps or u will regret it, same a lil money .

I found a 300W Sparkle that has a little bit of juice. Really though, you're just throwing good money after bad, because anything in this price range could be just as much of a letdown as what you already have, plus you'd be out thirty-five smackeroo's.

427358[/snapback]

I absolutely agree with this guy's take on your situation.

That 430w Antec for $50 is a good deal; I got my 480w TruePower for about $70...trust me, there are exactly NO CHEAP PSU's that are worth owning.

You would risk hundreds of dollars to save twenty or so?!?

Wait if you must, but don't waste half of a great PSU to buy a POS, okay?

Edited by fastvfr