Phase Change Help

airman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY, what all tools would i need to get this started, i mean the hardware wont realy be a big thing, i used to work at a subway that jsut shut down, TONS (5...) of compresors that kid of stuff layin around (just gotta get the right ones lol)

also where could i buy a good condenser (all the ones from subway are crap, smallish with few fins)

i hve looked around vr-zone, but its layout kinda iritates me, but i lik straightforward things, not 12 clicks to get somewhere, oh well, ill look around some more, the only thing i have found helpful at VRZ is the guide that airman posted.

Hi my name is Ultralow. I asked in a prevous post what the approx wattage is. I do not know about computors, i get the general idea of overclocking. I do know refrigeration. I am a licensed ref contractor and I specialize in ultalow refrigeration and cryogenics. I stumbled on your web site while trying to find some info. JSU provided me with it. THANKS. If i have the approx wattage I can convert it to BTUs/hr and start helping design some sytems. the formula for wattage Vin X I. Vin= Voltage in

I= current.

Thanks for the info and I hope ican help.

THANKS. If that is the part that you want cooled then the system needs to be setup for that wattage. If there are more parts that needs cooling just add up the wattage. Again thanks for the info. :)