Bfg 6800 Ultra Oc 256mb

shmitty

Ok frys outpost is making me mad, a month later and they havent even got the shipment to there warehouse yet so I'm gonna start asking here. Does anyone have a bfg 6800 ultra OC 256mb? If so name a price. I live in the US if that matters.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I had one, don't get it! Get the X800XT PE, you'll be much much happier! I had the BFG 6800U OC and I didn't like it, I returned it and bought my current card and I'm much much much happier.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=320816

426536[/snapback]

I want a 6800U for PS3.0 that will be coming out in future games though. Thats something the x800 series dont have...

Just for future reference, I wouldn't buy from Fry's/Outpost.com again with anything that expensive.

I have a Fry's store near me, and they're not very reliable, and buying something expensive from them is taking a big risk. :P

just got back from frys 2 hours ago, got a new set of logitec speakers every nice. But that thing i hate about taht store is all the return items on the shelves. Like 3/4 of the store is returns lol

just got back from frys 2 hours ago, got a new set of logitec speakers every nice. But that thing i hate about taht store is all the return items on the shelves. Like 3/4 of the store is returns lol

428345[/snapback]

Yeah, exactly why i don't buy anything expensive from that store.

Good for blank CD's, cheap PCI cards, ect

I bought my 6800 their and it works good. So their are some exceptions i guess lol. And return line sucks a$$.

428402[/snapback]

Yeah, I try to avoid these big corporate stores, though they do have some good deals, I feel like I'm taking a risk every time a buy something from them.

I want a 6800U for PS3.0 that will be coming out in future games though.  Thats something the x800 series dont have...

428324[/snapback]

You do realize that the 6800s can't render SM3.0 GRAPHICS in playable FPS, right?