Zippy 700 Watt

is it worth the $300 bux for this bad mofo psu with 45amps onthe 12 volt line......i mean iknow the PSU is the most important part but 700watts sounds like a wee bit overkill...not tomention ur electric bill....

i guess if you had the need for a 700W psu, $300 would be a mere drop in the ocean compared to what you'd already spent on computer parts...

i.e. a computer that requires a psu like that would be pretty much the most expensive computer in the world... just like the psu :lol:

I've got a Zippy 700W, along with a PC Power 510W SLI, and a OCZ 600W. The PC Power is by far the best I have ever used, bar none. The Zippy is good, but it has a problem with some boards and the 5V rail. It's stable, but so are alot of other cheper PSUs. I wouldn't pay $300 for it again, but I'd drop $285 on the PC Power any day of the week.

700 watts is a lot of peace of mind. The PC Power & Cooling PSU is also a popular choice.

426225[/snapback]

Or you could wait for the 850W PCP&C monster - just try to get one before Nuclear does :lol:

Link