Roflmao

martymcfly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but NoNothing's spelling and grammar aside, he has a point; the formatting was inconsistent, the capitalization was inconsistent, he used the wrong words in certain places, and "frekin" is not a word, even ignoring the lack of an apostrophe.

I'm not going to run around picking apart people's spelling and grammar on these boards, for instance, but when trying to sell something, it's usually in one's best interest to demonstrate more familiarity with English than he did. (Also helps to demonstrate some familiarity with the subject matter, but we've been laughing about that already. :P)

Also, so all you ahe ot di run bash = so all you have to do is run bash. I think.

Also also, I think that it would be kind of interesting to see your friend come on here and try to defend his choice of a Mac.

he is pretty dumb.. and GOOEY is not spelled that way.. its GUI lol.. and well.. the G5 is sweet.. but its not THAT fast compaired to a dule xeon / opariaon "however you spell AMD's chips..

i say just let him go with the mac, just so he gets it and see's how little he really knows lol. then u can laugh at him and show him how ur computer (assuming u have a good one) can outperform his for a fraction of the cost. :) I still make fun of my friend who has a bout $5000 in an alienware and i still outbench him on games, and super pi, and the sort. my computer only cost about $2000, but yea. let him do it, then tell us about his 'gaming' experience :)

What was that about him saying all windows games were compatable w/ macs? i really dont think that is true lol

LMFAO that power point presentation was funny. well good thing you didnt sell that gaming rig because it can be a nice folder. also get on your friends new mac and let er fold aswell, it should lower his benches aswell :lol: but hey the more folders the merrier :foldon::foldon: