Sign in to follow this  
sYstEmATiC

! Friggen Cs Noobs

haha nooobs, yeah i hate cs noobs, so far iv been banned over 100 times, even somone reported me to valve and they sent me a e-mail saying im being observed b/c of suppision of hacking, danm noobs reporting me saying i was hacking. of corse i dont., i use to back around 1.2 than i was like this is dumb and just 5 years of skillz leads to well (picture)

Yeah KB I hate that. I did get into one clan a few years back that played in CAL, but they never really did well and disbanded. I have been solo ever since. I was once accused of hacking when I aced another clan in a scrim while playing as a fill-in for a friends clan. It was hilarious. It was the pistol round and I had decided to get armor and keep my usp. Well I followed one of my teammates and he went down and i grabbed his deagle and headshotted the first guy from across the bridge on aztec. Then I jumped into the water right next to someone and shot them a couple times, reloaded, and took out the second guy in the water. Then I made my way back up and shot someone completely randomly through a box. Finally, I knifed the last guy since he was camping in a corner :ph34r: It may sound far-fetched in text, but in-game it is easily possible, and dang funny to see :P

I haven't played much CS in a while though, I should get back into it I spose.

Same here I have been banned from loads of servers and even VAC, I dont blame people for accusing people of cheating, a lot of people do cheat but it sucks for people that dont.