I Think I Just Lost $120.00

JerrDogg77

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the off topic here.

henbenley; Please get hold of me bud. I need to know if you sent my PDA.

Many thanks!

Rob,

420481[/snapback]

You really need to quit posting in every possible topic, just PM me. You need to realize that I dont spend my entire dang life in front of a computer and leave me thousands of messages isnt going to help. Its just getting so dang annoying. I'm PMing you now. gosh. :angry:

Man that sucks. Ive never had that happen yet but ther will be im sure a time when I will happen. I use ups most of the tiem and the only thing they ever broke was our origional pc in 1997. Then we got wat I mostly have now cept I changed the processor from a 200mhz Pent MMX to this K6-2. Remember even 250 aditional mhz makes a difference.

*Edit* O and Jerr hope you get ure motherboard.

Let me tell you about DHL. Bought out Airborne Express and service from both stink. Packages delivered late or not at all. delivered to the wrong address. delivered on the way home by somebody in a car with no uniform on. Overnight deliverd 2 days later. Ordered parts for Saturday delivery and was told the delivery would be no problem. Waited all day for it to show up, never came. It did come on monday at 430. Shipping was over $120 for overnight AM sat Delivery. Called for tracking and was told they dont deliver to that area on saturday. And near D.C. where you are the service is horrible. You should see the vans they drive. Dented from front to back. These guys dont even stop when they leave our lot. Glad the company is going to send you a new one.