I Bought Wow

General

Sounds like you're actually doing ok. Taking stuff 3 and 4 levels over you is good. That's kind of the limit, at least for me. 4 or 5 levels over me and NOTHING will land. All my spells get resisted. But I play a warlock, so when spells don't land, it's a gauranteed loss for me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh well i just started my third character.. I swear i gain 7 levels then i just start a new one. anyway the main reason behin this one was chage of servers. Im a rogue on stormweaver.

now about rogues

should i worry about the fact that they wear really weak armor?

I've heard they get quite powerful. Generally watching rogues is like watching a blender with ice cubes in it :) They don't have much armor, but they sure kill stuff fast. I have a dorf warrior myself, but I don't like melee as much as my warlock.

ok clear something up for me. I got in an argument about which had tighter features, EQ2 or WoW and of course they dissed on EQ2. I then asked if they had ever played it or watched someone play it. Nope they hadn't. I hate it when people diss games they haven't played before its retarted. Anyways, I said I had a good feel for WoW because I played in the final stress test just before it was released. Now they told me the last stress test was completely different from the game. Now theres "tons" more spells/levels and other features. Apparently now all the classes are "twice" as powerful. I really doubt the game could have changed THAT dramatically in the week before release. Is it really a "whole" different experience from the most recent stress test? I'm not about to go out and buy it, I'm having way too much fun with EQ2. (which might I add that a somewhat different feature was added today... you can type /pizza in game and order from the nearest pizza hut for a delivery. :lol: )

heh well i just started my third character.. I swear i gain 7 levels then i just start a new one. anyway the main reason behin this one was chage of servers. Im a rogue on stormweaver.

now about rogues

should i worry about the fact that they wear really weak armor?

421531[/snapback]

Nah. With Stealth, Posion, ands a few other tricks it more than makes up for the lack of armor. I *think* you can wear chain at higher levels, though I'm not sure. Might ask Celtica or Parinoid they both play rogues.

I *think* you can wear chain at higher levels, though I'm not sure. Might ask Celtica or Parinoid they both play rogues.

421660[/snapback]

I think you're right. Pretty sure I saw "mail" on their skills list at 40. Maybe that was hunter though....

no no rogues can't wear mail armor. If rogues could wear mail then wow they would pwn so bad. I have a lvl 42 and it deals tons of dmg with the addition of poisons

Edited by r_g