I Bought Wow

General

ive had FFXI sitting in my house forever.. never ever installed.. i never had a debit/credit card when i got it.. nor a computer capable of enjoyable gameplay.. now i have both.. im gonna install it and see how i like the free 30 day trial

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW is a great game, but I do not want to get addicted to something like that. Diablo2 OWNED my life for months, and I do not want that to happen again. It will also take away time from benching(I'm addicted).

I bought WoW, Hated it! Talk about a game built for 10 year olds. Far too easy to level up, get items/money. I got level 25 in only 3 days of play. Personaly I like a game thats challenging. Back to FFXI for me!

Different strokes I guess. Lots of people I know love WoW plainly for the fact that it is so easy, and not team based. For all you that like WoW, {Congratulations!} For all you that love FFXI, dont waste your money like I did, youll be very dissapointed.

419599[/snapback]

You still play final fantasy and your dissing wow?

WOW is a great game, but I do not want to get addicted to something like that. Diablo2 OWNED my life for months, and I do not want that to happen again. It will also take away time from benching(I'm addicted).

419886[/snapback]

i hate that game with a passion im a victim of addiction to diablo 2 too lol. sucks even worse i got hacked a month earlier then i got tired of trying to magic find the items back so i bought them $52 dollars worth and guess what they got hacked a week later...

BUT

im see how WoW looks and maybe get it :P

i like mmorpgs but i dislike WoW very much. I tried it, and did not like almost every part of it. It is a good game, but i dont like it. I myself am looking forward to GuildWars if its any better.. I hope so, because you dont have to pay $20 canadian/month

hey hey.. someone just dissed on FF. Didn't had to go there. I never played WoW or FFXI but I do know FF is legendary and even tho their latest titles are getting a bit annoyed I guess I still respect em for giving me the best RPG experience (FFVII).

Prepare to watch time disappear. Most of the past couple weekends since I got the game have been spent playing the game. I mean the weather sucks outside but the game steals your soul. Haven't played in like 2 days just to give myself a little break and all of a sudden I have a headache. Could it be WOW withdrawl?

Ok enough of that. But yeah I have a 31 Dwarf Warrior and Warriors are alright but if you join a big guild you'll probaly here the line "warriors suck in PVP". It does have some foundation thats why I created a Paladin Alt because Paladins are seriously one of the best classes if your going to play on the alliance. They get all the good armor (Mail then later Plate), they get their mount for free through quest insteading having to shell out 100G (I think thats how much a mount cost without the discount), they can learn most any weapons except for ranged ones and they have the ability to heal and res and they have awesome buffs.