Erasing Computers

transaman

Hey Bionic Sniper, dude why are you half-assing it? If you want complete hater status you should go to the NooB Central discussion and mass post (If Any Of You Have Questions, Go Ask Your Mommies, Cuz Your Only About TO Get Flamed and Ridiculed Here!!!) I could go back in time and be the first person that was teaching you about computers and instead of being nice and helpful, slap you across the face and call you an idiot for not knowing sutff that you haven't been taught yet. I obviously know how to pop in windows and click format. Last time I did that it wasn't up to par and obviously if that was the be-all end all of formatting HD's, there wouldn't be programs for you to do it yourself. If you think I'm an idiot keep it to yourself, noone here is gonna give you props for talking trash.

I use Acronis Disk Director to delete "stuborn" virus ridden drives from another PC. but the XP CD does a good job usually. As for the n00b bashing here, we need it to stop NOW. Thats one thing that has drawn ppl to OCC over the years, we help out ppl even with the dumbest problems liek "Why wont my PC turn on?", "Is it plugged in?"....long pause...."Umm no"

:lol: The last one i had in had 36 diffrent trojan and over 200 spybots in it. The lady said that it was sluggish and she couldn't do anything without having problems loll.

Another had a virus that prevent me to open any files i had the icons and all but couldn't do anything with them.I had to reformat with another system putting the HDD as slave.

I thought low level formats could be harmful. Since all HDDs come with bad sectors on them and the manu writes to the disk telling it not to allocate anything to those bad sectors. Wouldnt resetting everything to 0 mess with that. It was an older post here that explained it couldnt find it in a search.