Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lots of TA fans here, thanks for the comments on the ride. It's a 99 6spd btw, noticed I never said that in the original post. Here's a older pic of the car I had previous to the WS6, go figure it was another Trans Am. This was taken about 6 years ago shortly before I sold the car.

97ta_07-10-99.jpg

Mine was the red one purging, the black WS6 is a friends. They were both 97s, mine was an automagic, the WS6 is a 6 speed. This one was more of the same lol, 396 but LT1 of course. It was on the verge of breaking into the 10's when I ditched it. The motor was on par but the rest of the driveline needed to be matched to get the most out of it. It's hard to tell from the pic but the hood on the red one is actually as WS6 hood I filled and smoothed down to look like a big cowl hood. I'm a bodyman by trade so thats my explanation of pointless things like that lol. It looked cool in person though.

I could digup pictures of the other older cars I had too but I dont wanna upset the 4cyl guys ;) Had a 72 Nova, 68 Chevelle, 81 Camaro, 84 Cutlass with a Muncie 4spd lol. I'll stop now though since this is probably the longest post Ive made here and it has nothing to do with computers. :unsure:

I'm looking for a truck, I would get a big 1/2 ton but can't afford the gas. I'm looking for an S10 for cheap with the 4 banger preferably and then spend the extra cash on a turbo, possibly NOS, and other race parts....I know, it's not mean't to go fast, but at least it will be faster!

Good to see we have things in common :)

The R/C is a Traxxas Nitro Rustler with a TRX2.5 engine which I hopped up. It can do 64 mph now... :ph34r:

BTW, the body I use is made for your r/c originally :P

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...IL=++&search=Go

So sue me, I'm a fanatic with a new hobby... Any tips? Do you visit RCU?

420278[/snapback]

yes the rustler and the RC10GT are almost identical.. they can run common parts very easily... im not an RC expert.. but i do know to keep ur RC CLEEEAAN! and oil ur carb/engine and pump the gas a few times after every run!

ill be getting a 95 firebird with some flowmasters.. all for free... its my moms she'll be giving it to me, when she learns to trust me... :rolleyes: im gonna make that thing soo much like a trans am its unbelievable

maybe computer gurus and OCers were made to drive T/A's its in our blood!!

I'm a simple guy, with basic requirements of my vehicles (they gotta' work :P) other than that 4X4 is a must!

Presenting my trusty Holden (Isuzu) Jackaroo (trooper) 4X4 2.6L EFI :D

Note: the cat is well trained, it's cleaning the gravel outta' the tread pattern LMAO :P:lol:

Edited by tazwegion