Jump to content

Upgrade Or Not?


Recommended Posts

I've all but given up on going past 3.3 on this board, since nothing has worked, and I think it's time to upgrade anyway... But should I go for parts that are out now or wait until the new AMD cores debut? I'm looking at an upgrade of pretty much every critical component; CPU, mobo, psu, and video card (I have an AGP card, I'll be getting a PCI-E mobo).

Would it be wise to wait till around October/November of this year before I upgrade, or is what I'm looking at now what I'll be looking at down the road?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...