Wtb: Cpu Mobo Combo

DC5R

Looking for a cpu mobo combo to upgrade my computer. Something above 1.5ghz prefered. Looking to spend $75.

oh ok  i dont have paypal  :P

416856[/snapback]

AS a word of advice, get paypal, it helps protect you and the seller (not that you ahve to worry with Invader :D) plus it's extremely easy to use. I actually made $0.11 last month bc i had around $50 or so in my account :D If you dont have a credit card go to your local bank and open a checking acount (BB&T student checking for me) that offers a free debit card (I did this when i was 16, but could have long b4) Then just use the debit card as a credit card online.

AS a word of advice, get paypal, it helps protect you and the seller (not that you ahve to worry with Invader :D) plus it's extremely easy to use.  I actually made $0.11 last month bc i had around $50 or so in my account :D If you dont have a credit card go to your local bank and open a checking acount (BB&T student checking for me) that offers a free debit card (I did this when i was 16, but could have long b4) Then just use the debit card as a credit card online.

418717[/snapback]

Or you can hook-up paypal to your bank account, but then you always have to wait about a week for things to clear unless the money is already in your account.

And with InvaderTrax theres nothing to worry about at all. :)