Official Post Your Desktop Thread - Windows

d3bruts1d

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed at how much crap you guys have on your desktops.

They make a "My Documents" folder for a reason! :P

I couldn't stand more than 10 icons on my screen, which is why I have 0 right now and don't plan on ever showing icons on the desktop.

:P

I guess its just a preference...

I couldn't stand more than 10 icons on my screen, which is why I have 0 right now and don't plan on ever showing icons on the desktop.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

I tend to have four icons on my desktop: Computer, Documents, Recycle Bin, Stuff(its a folder... full of stuff).

:withstupid:

I keep mine squeaky clean. The only time I put something on there is if I need to do something with it. Then it goes there because I hate having stuff there, so it motivates me to take care of it :)

I tend to have four icons on my desktop: Computer, Documents, Recycle Bin, Stuff(its a folder... full of stuff).

I don't use any, I have all my "most used" programs either in the start menu or this pop-across menu:

dtjt2.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:withstupid:

I keep mine squeaky clean. The only time I put something on there is if I need to do something with it. Then it goes there because I hate having stuff there, so it motivates me to take care of it :)

You guys spend to much time on your computer if it bothers you that much, you really should get out the house sometimes... :P

You have to be a paid member :(

with the amounts of cash i spend on PC equipment, $20 for a years access is a very small price.

some of the stuff there is realy incredible.

i know the software the people use to create them is very expensive, and the task quite time consuming.

i do not mind chipping in for a quality product just like i do here.