Knights Of The Old Republic 2

d3bruts1d

yeah, and the first Sith lord is awesome. Malak was a cool Sith Lord, but this guy makes him look like a sissy.

I hate Kreia though, I hope I get to kill her later on.

Seems to be a bug in the game. Crashes to desktop and give an error message after about an hour or so of playing. Anyone else expierence this?

Everything Ive heard gameplay wise is that it's a great game. The biggest downfall so far is it's riddled with bugs. I haven't played it yet but every review or post on a forum I read talks about bugs.

I'll try to pick it up a month or so from now, hopefully they'll have a patch or 2 out to fix all that.

Wife got this for me over the weekend. It is a pretty good game, though it does have a lot of bugs. I've been stuck in walls, containers and other stuff. It's a pain, especially if you haven't saved in a while. :'(

wth? this is the second post i have posted in and my reply has disappeared! all i said in this one was that i have seen various sources that mention bugs, and that the original developers are not behind this game...(a new team is) wth is going on?! :blink: