Website For A Friend

Phil

What font are you using there? I'm wondering if it is a font that you have and I don't, so it substitutes something else that doesn't fit quite the same. When I copy it into Word, it says it is Footlight MT Light. If that is the problem, you could make the text part of the banner image to fix it.

What font are you using there? I'm wondering if it is a font that you have and I don't, so it substitutes something else that doesn't fit quite the same. When I copy it into Word, it says it is Footlight MT Light. If that is the problem, you could make the text part of the banner image to fix it.

413220[/snapback]

Yes, that's the font, and probably the problem. I guess I'll redo the banner with embedded text as a jpeg. Thanks for the help!

I've got that font, so I have no clue why the spacing gets changed in it. Oh well, redoing the banner is probably the easiest solution anyway. Maybe it's just my system? Since nobody else is responding here.  :lol:

413249[/snapback]

I changed the whole banner to a jpeg, how does it look now?

it loaded fast...

it was simple yet informative...

it wasnt cluttered yet too lacking...

very nice job    :D

413256[/snapback]

Thanks!

Looks great. thumbsup.gif

I'm putting a screen shot of what I see (this one is in IE, FF is basically the same)so you can compare it directly. And I just went browsing through my fonts, and found that I don't have that one. Could've sworn I did...know I used too, probably before format. :lol: So that was the problem.

Thanks 94Camaro! It's been a busy day tweeking this site, but I think it's mostly OK now. Thanks everyone for your help, kind words, and support. This place is the best!

It all looks good now :)

413599[/snapback]

Thanks, Ben, all the feedback helped a lot. The site looked fine on all my browsers, so it was great to be able to fix things so that hopefully everyone will see what was intended. It's a steep learning curve that's for sure!