Can Somone Help Me Here

wilhelm36

Afetr I bought a water cooling system i set my cpu @ 3.5 ghz and have problems.The computers resets itself when I am in the middle of a program or game.Before I had air cooling @3.2 and never had a problem, now i got water coling and 3.5ghz is too much?

My memory is geil pc 4000 ddr 500 512x2 set @ 2.85v , my cpu is set @ 1.41volts(i'm afraid i'll burn it if i put more energy to it.

Any suggestions that might help me kkeep my cpu @ 3.5ghz woithouit any problems,or what could be the possible problem?

Thanks in advance.

My cpu temp is 39c when 3.5ghz @ full load. :angry: :

Sounds like instability to me. Maybe fixable but yes back off it should work then. BTW what kind of PSU do u have a PSU can greatly affect how your oveclock does Especally if its a no name PSU or just a bad brand.

my cpu is set @ 1.41volts(i'm afraid i'll burn it if i put more energy to it.

My cpu temp is 39c when 3.5ghz @ full load. :angry:  :

410983[/snapback]

erm... 39c at full load is kinda cold for a prescott... is that vcore below stock? i'd say you've got some room to play with the vcore

You may have gone too high too fast. Try backing it off a little and see what happens. Have you run prime95 or anything like that?

410998[/snapback]

why do you think that i went ttooo fast i had air cooling 3.2ghz woking fine. Now i have water cooling @3.5ghz it's only 300mhz and temp is much lower.

I have not run prime95 can u tell me what type of program that is?

what else do you reco,mend?

thanks