Ghost2520

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will too

i am gonna sell my organs to afford it

410901[/snapback]

I hear you can get a couple of hundred dollars for one kidney. Hell, if you find somebody desperate enough, you'd get enough money to buy at least HALF of one alienware computer. Now, all you have to do is figure out how to live without BOTH of your kidneys, and you should have enough money for your brand spanking new Alienware computer!!!!

:D Nice.............

Make sure you post their reply here verbatim. We're all going to enjoy this for a while. Then we'll all go back to finding out how to sell our various body parts to pay for the wonderful Alienware PCs.

Can you sell an eye? :P

Edited by kashk5

"I am extremely happy with my recent purchase from Alienware. Their computers are of the upmost standards. They sure make kick-butt graphics. I'm now a loyal customer, no doubt."

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

no wonder... if u were rich as hell of course youd prob just go ahead and buy the $5,000 alienware.. its funny that ALL the testimonials and reviews are from companys like Epic Games, Westwood, and from newspapers and magazines... no CONSUMER GAMER reviews...

Ok I may have a bit to say. OK one y would I want to buy something for $2000 when I can build it all my self for half that. Building ure own comp isnt't a bad and Tedious thing its a fri**in learning experiance. And geese If I have a problem gimme 30 minutes and its fixed if I can't figure it out the hmm there is something called a manual (Im sure Alienware has never heard of a manual). If that don't solve it then hmm DUH I have the OCC and I trust what everyone says 110% of trust to be exact.

Alienware Is trying to make profits by triing to put down good wait no excellent venders like NewEgg with their slanderous writings. All it is is hype and I doubt is even 50% of its true. Look I don't even like the case UGLY outdated. ANd does it really matter what the case looks like it could be some sort of beaten up case and have the best high proformance stuff inside. What matters is whts inside not out.

Im sersiously thinking of doing email wait no lets all do some mass email or better yet a petition agensed it. Whats terrible is my friend still likes Alienware UHH. And everyone knows all custom built pc's OWN any prebuilt or anything built by alienware (uhh I said it).

"I am extremely happy with my recent purchase from Alienware. Their computers are of the upmost standards. They sure make kick-butt graphics. I'm now a loyal customer, no doubt."

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

no wonder... if u were rich as hell of course youd prob just go ahead and buy the $5,000 alienware.. its funny that ALL the testimonials and reviews are from companys like Epic Games, Westwood, and from newspapers and magazines... no CONSUMER GAMER reviews...

410910[/snapback]

uhh alianware dont make graphics...... <_<

I think we all should get a frekin tv Comercial and show alienware what we PC builders can do with 2 grand that is equivalent to a alienware pc that is 6 grand. Then have customers come over to www.overclockersclub.com ,get a better feedback and half those A+ jerks dont even know howto overclock.