For Sale, Amd Based System, Cheap With Monitor

LFATB

I need to sell my computer, my entire computer. What will be included is an Abit NF7-S v2.0 motherboard, an Athlon XP 2600+ Mobile processor, 2x512MB sticks of corsair memory, an MSI FX5200 128MB video card. A 120gig 7200RPM Seagate drive. An Enermax 600 Watt Noisetaker PSU, A 52x Asus CD-Burner, an 8x or 12x DVD rom, I can't remember which it is. The CPU needs a better cooler and has run 2.6 stable before. All cables are rounded, clean wiring too. Case is a Thermaltake Xaser III in blue. Has fan controller and removable drives, uses rails, all extra rails included, fan controller with cpu probe. Case has a fe scratches and a bit of damage to one of it's feet that was recieved during shipping, and the window panel has been removed, but I have all of the snaps and the plexi to reinstall it. Monitor is a Micron Electronics branded 19" Trinitron Flat screen CRT, all cables, keyboard and mouse with a working, activated install of Windows XP. I am asking 475 for everything, cash or check only, pickup only, may pay with a check, but you must go with me to cash it. I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. If you want more information or details, email me at [email protected]

^^hate to be a party pooper, but i think that we should maintain some decorum.. Not that this is your first day or you are just posting freeipods referrals, but i think that the rules are what make OCC da best forum newhere

I knw the rules are 90 days, but I need the money to keep a friend out of jail, otherwise I wouldn't be posting it here. On a side note, is 475 too much for it to sell fast? Sorry, I don't want to part it out, I need to sell it quick.

Edited by LFATB