Building A Case

Couldn't you add a very small canister like object, maybe 2 inches tall, to the top most part of the line? This could act as a burper / refill station. /shrug I'm just throwing out an idea.

411041[/snapback]

They have fil tubes just like that. Ive seen them somewhere, cant recall right now though.

Also, I was wondering how large is a large case? Like the CS Stacker or a Lian Li.

411002[/snapback]

That's simple. Just go to some website that sells cases like that and look at the dimensions. Here are the dimensions for the CM Stacker:

23" x 9" x 21.2" (DxWxH) <-- Remember, that would be INCHES. If you need it in the metric system, it's 584mm x 227mm x 536mm (DxWxH)

I would think it should be safe, just make sure that you do a good job and there isn't ANY chance of water getting near the PSU (from anywhere), you wouldn't want that.

Oh and one thing that puzzles me is that I know the cuboid is probably more efficient than most shapes to house a PC, yet if you are going to build a case from scratch could it not be a little different?

What shape are you suggesting? I could make it a cube, but I would gain to much side space and lose some drivebays. Unless I put the Res on the side...... Hmmm I might make a rough draft on that to compare. But I am going to be away for 2 days, so it won't be till monday night at the earliest.