Ever Had The Flu?

InvaderTrax

Just wondering how many of you have had the flu. I can't even drink cold water. Only room temp (cold makes me vomit x_x). Spend 98% of my time lying down.

Once, about a month ago. Of course, MAJOR exhaustion might have contributed to me getting it since before I got it I was so careful in trying not to get it (Washing hands a millions times, not shaking every single person's hand, trying not to touch things that other people would, like railings). Ironic isn't it <_<

i've had the normal flu loads of times...

i've had the death flu a couple times... the one where you get blackouts and the room is spinning and you feel like your tripping out... sounds are all weird and distorted... the sweat on your body from the fever feels like ice and you shiver spasmodically in your sweat-soaked bed, unable to move, as the last dregs of energy have been sapped from your body...

once of the two times i had death flu i was actually afraid to fall asleep because i thought i wouldn't wake up... i wasn't like 8 years old either... i was 22... i think that kinda flu is what killed people in not-so-historic history...

if you can't even hold down water, you may need antibiotics invader... might be worth checking out...

Yeah I've had it before, only a couple of times and not really THAT bad but it sucked pretty bad. I hate the feeling of like your skin is hot, but inside your freezing and theres nothing you can do about it.

EDIT: btw nrg your description of the flu is darn right frightening :P Now I'm scared to goto bed, I could wake up dead tomorrow :P

i hate to say this cuz now i'll probly get it, but I've only had it once(that i can remember) a long time ago, when i was liek 5 or 6...like i said a long time ago...I'm 18 now...so thats 12 or 13 years