The Folding Parts Thread

bigr5026

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bigred, you happen to have any dual slot 1 boards?  I've got matched PIII 750's that would love a board to run in.  I figure you might have something laying around there

409266[/snapback]

haven't even taken inventory of the mobos. but there's a good chance I have at least 1 or 2 dual slot 1's laying around.

i want fx-51

also have a duron 1.2

409268[/snapback]

the FX-51 is already in use by ME :) it won't be going up for sale unless I find an FX-53 or opteron better than an x48 down there.

I have a K6-2 500mhz if anyone wants it (PM me) I also have a 650mhz duron, and a 1.8 celly. If anyone has a skt A or 478 board they want to sell please PM me about that :) I would love to get that 1.8 folding

haven't even taken inventory of the mobos.  but there's a good chance I have at least 1 or 2 dual slot 1's laying around.

the FX-51 is already in use by ME :)  it won't be going up for sale unless I find an FX-53 or opteron better than an x48 down there.

409270[/snapback]

Sweet...well if you have any dual slot 1's and some random pc100/133 sticks of ram, I'd definately be intereted in them. Right now I've got the 750's in an intel i820 board (AWFUL chipset) and it apparently doesn't like either the cpu's or the pc800 rambus ram I've got in there.

Actually when you start finding mobo/CPU combos bigred id love to maybe get soem of the cellys (hey almost no one else seems to liek them lol) or PIIIs off your hands stuff that other "power folders" might overlook.

I have an old Dell Dimension 8200 with everything in it except for a cpu. It has an older s478 board in it. If I remember correctly the cpu that was in it was a 2.0ghz. If anyone wants it to fix it up as a folding rig PM me.