H2o 101

gravy

so i am just a week or two away from hooking up my water cooling stuff, was wondering if there is any particular way to do it

like i saw someone mention RES-->PUMP-->RAD-->CPU-->RES

seems to me that you would want to run it through the radiator after the cpu, to cool the fluid off right away, but then i can see the logic in doing it the way mentioned because that way the water is at it's coolest just before hitting the cpu.........

so anyways, any other general or specific tips or tricks and what to expect in the way of bubbles/air, etc..............

i plan on hooking it all up on the porch or in the tub for at least a few hours before attampting to put it in the pc

thanks

Actual flow patterns in a H20 system do not matter.

The water in a H20 system moves so fast thru the componets, that it never really has time to instantly heat up. The plan is to make sure that your rad is capable of quickly removing the little bit of heat that's in the loop from a few passes. By quickyly removing the small amount of heat, you make sure it can never build up. If your rad isn't capable of remving the heat, it will build over time...not at once.

Thanks