Cable Management

k im not sure if im posting in the right area but here i go. im a noob when it comes to management of cables so heres what i did. its hard fixing the 12v and 5v cables due to the fact that they dont lock in place heres some pics. tell me what you think and what i can do better ( no harsh criticism please lol) and the case fans are antecs, and thats my fx5500 with thermal compound on the ram chips lol and some more thermal compound on the north and south bride and a little hs on the main hdd ( doub its in my pic) and then my uber ;) boot screen ( GRRr my mx510 didnt show in the pic, too late, the batteries in the camera died) and my ms internet keyboad pro ( i had since it first came out).

the case is too small, as for the thermal compound, i want the card to blow out faster lol i really want a better card. for the tanglement on the top, the cables are too long, ill need a full tower case and ill try any work something out with the blower. also i doubt i can put much cables in the back of the mother board due to the cheapness of the case there is very little room, if only there was a case with a huge space in the back of the board for good wire management.