Jump to content

What Should I Do?


jkdmaster
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well, i dont know if i should wait and see if the X800 XL actually drops prices down to buy a video card, but do you guys think I should wait or just go and buy one now? Also i heard that only the 6800s support Ps3.0, does this matter? And here the questions everyone knows i am going to ask........X850XT or X800XT or 6800, these are for PCI E, so anyone have ideas? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...