Sick Of Fast Action Games.. I Am.. So Look At This

asus

zyll is the answer :) download it now.. the copyright's are removed because IBM gave them up a long time ago..

Yea, seriously, this would have been a good idea a couple years back (actually, make that MANY years back). Now that we have all these games with tons of eye candy, it gets kinda hard to go back to text based games. Of course, I would prefer a game with lots of playability than a game with amazing graphics but horrible gameplay. I remember the "old days" when the graphics weren't that great, but the game itself was great (GTA 1, Carmageddon, C&C Red Alert) I wish game developers would make games with great gameplay rather than just focus on really good graphics.

Yea, seriously, this would have been a good idea a couple years back (actually, make that MANY years back). Now that we have all these games with tons of eye candy, it gets kinda hard to go back to text based games. Of course, I would prefer a game with lots of playability than a game with amazing graphics but horrible gameplay. I remember the "old days" when the graphics weren't that great, but the game itself was great (GTA 1, Carmageddon, C&C Red Alert) I wish game developers would make games with great gameplay rather than just focus on really good graphics.

405262[/snapback]

:withstupid: i 2nd that.. :)

I wish game developers would make games with great gameplay rather than just focus on really good graphics.

agree

C&C Red Alert and GTA 1 were amazing... i loved them!

we need more games like that...maybe not have the BEST graphics but have unparalleled game play and story line