Ati's New Drivers.

I have an ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum Edition video card and earlier today I was running ATI's 4.9 drivers... just a second ago I downloaded and installed their latest 5.1 drivers and when I went to play my games they look worse then what they did before I installed the new driver... I'm usually not a stickler for just a slight graphical change, but this just wasn't slight... it looks like I'm running the game without AA/AF enabled when in reality I'm running it at 6X/16X... has any one else had this problem with the new drivers?

Maybe ATI is trying to make their graphics more like Nvidia??? J/k... :P

Well, I fixed the problem... I re-started the PC and then went into the 3D settings and made sure that they were all set right... but that didn't work... so I kept on doing that over-and-over, then finally it just worked on like the 3rd try.. weird... :bah:

I'm really not OCing with this card anymore becaue it seems to be running any game maxed out at it's default of 520/560... I have a ArticCooler on it and after like 24hrs of World of Warcraft the max temp is 48C... great card/cooler.