Too Much Dust In My Tt Shark! Help With Ideas!

I have the Tt Shark, and the side panel has something the looks somewhat like modders mesh, but it is completely open, no filter. I am really concerned about dust, and want to still be able to see through the side. Any suggestions, and also, I need suggestions about how to attach it.

Thanks

I just spent the past hour blowing out my farm! LOL The idea with the plexi behind it may be a solution but that defeats the purpose of having the mesh there. What about some dark pantyhose streched over the mesh.Its thin and see through when streched.

Since there's no fan on the side panel to blow air in if you decide to get a window, you have a couple of options.

1. Clean your case out on a regular basis, including the mesh.

2. Use the pantyhose idea

3. Get the window, but also increase the airflow within the case by gettin more powerful fans, or cutting a hole in the side panel and attach one there.

I have a great one. Packing tape. when you lay it on the inside it's really hard to see, but you got to watch out for thing sticking to the side.

or you could lay it on the outside

i hope i helped

I have a great one.  Packing tape.  when you lay it on the inside it's really hard to see,  but you got to watch out for thing sticking to the side.

or you could lay it on the outside

i hope i helped

405552[/snapback]

ya but then your restricting airflow.

$5-$6 gets you a large can of compressed air from office max, once a month open the case and spray it out good, thats all i do, i think filters are a waste of time and restrict airflow since you have to clean them out anyways and the inside will eventually get dusty even with filters