Mobo/ram/vga

DarkScorpion

Got a bunch of stuff on sale that has already been posted but its all been looked past and I REALLY need to get rid of this stuff. So here's what I got:

Mobo: FIC AU13 Chameleon Pro mobo. Not very good at OCing but VERY stable, alot of features (no SATA or raid though) perfect for folding or HTPC. 6 PCI, AGP 8X, max 8 USB onboard, max 3 firewire on board. Comes with everything It came with. $55 shipped or best offer.

RAM: 512MB PC2700 Patriot (A.K.A. PDP) Does 170FSB with 2-2-2-5 timings, and only 2.6V. Has a copper Vantec Heatspreader mounted on it, perfect for cases with windows. $55 shipped or best offer.

VGA: ATi (not an affiliate company) 9500 Pro. Does 376/300 with a VGA Silencer 3 and no voltmods. Works great and is in perfect condition. 80 shipped or best offer.

RAM and mobo both for 100 shipped.

I've done business on these forums before, just PM me if you want some sources. Paypal is preferred and US residancy is also preferred.

yup, 8 pipes. In 3Dmark '03 3.5.0 (BTW, futuremark JUST released hotfix 3.6.0 for '03 TODAY)it benchs about 4600 and about 2100 in '05. BTW, these are with the omega drivers, as you need them to OC the 9500, so thats why it says "unapproved FM drivers" or something of the like.

EDIT: 9500 pro has been sold!!