Win a prize!

red930

If you would like to be entered in the drawing of the Volcano 5, Volcano 6cu, and Volcano 6u+, just register in our forums, post 10 useful posts and you will be entered in the contest!

I would like to count this in as a "useful post"...

Great job overclockersclub.com for the review on those heatsinks! Keep up the good work!

I notice in your article that you said you couldn't find anything wrong with the cu+ heatsink and fans.  Knowing that the fan is a loud 7000rpm.  Is it noticably quieter than the rest of them(other hsf)? I hear lots of complaints about this standard(noise).

I suppose I should have included that they are a bit louder over the 5400rpm fans. Noise doesn't bother me at all, and with all of my other system fans, I don't really hear the cpu fan. Needless to say, the 7000rpm fans are pretty loud, but I think they are worth it for the extra cooling.

The Contest Winner:

Well, to make the drawing fair. I printed out all users with 10+ posts, and I cut the names up, and then place them in a ball cap. Then I drew the name: "whypick1" out of the hat. He has won the Volcano 5. The next drawing will be for the Volcano 6cu tomorrow!

Guest whypick1

w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t!

Hehe, I sound like a train...

Man, I'm getting a really big sense of irony. The last contest I won (at PCCritix) was like this. You had to get x number of posts to get y prize (33-65 for a Philips sound card, 66-99 for a Geforce 2 MX, and 100+ for a P3 650 and a Soyo mobo). I ended up winning the Geforce 2 MX. Now, I wonder if the other forum contest I'm in will be like this...

Well, today being the last day of the contest. I drew another winner. This time it was "antineocreedism" and he/she/it has won the Volcano 6cu+ heatsink/fan. Congrats to all of the winners!

Next contest will be around the corner.