Sign in to follow this  
Guest Poopsicle Boy

Im New

Guest Poopsicle Boy

i have to reinstall windows xp again cause my computers a cyberwhore. i hope my dad will let me buy my new computer otherwise ima have to take my 300 limit out of the bank each day and take the bus to bestbuy and buy the overpriced crap off their... UNLESS I CAN LINK MY BANK ACCOUNT TO PAYPAL... still lookin for my bank info to do that... he cant stop me! but yea i cant fold the instalation wouldnt load. any suggestions/links?

but yea i cant fold the instalation wouldnt load. any suggestions/links?

406721[/snapback]

What errors did you get when you tried to load and where did you go to get the installation file?

welcome poop

406319[/snapback]

:lol:

poopsicles... they'd make for interesting culinary conversation at a dinner party

Welcome!!!

And Paypal's nice and easy to connect to a bank account for your information :)

And if you have too many issues intalling [email protected] go to folding.stanford.edu browse over to the DLs page and try the graphical client (i asume you're using the one from the OCC link) It seems to work on some systems that the console version doesnt (Like my laptop running XP)...and somethimes it goes the other way (Like my grandpa's old 650mhz duron running Win Me). Just be sure to set team to 12772 and username to cchalogamer :D

Guest Poopsicle Boy

please post your opinions for my new pc under the hardware discussion forum. :)