Code Warrior

Ste

This semester, I started computer programming 1, ill have to take it to get into computer repair next year, anyways they use a peogram called code warrior to write java code, where can I find it to install on my home computer so I may get ahead and play around?

Btw i already love it, the only mistakes I ever make are typos.

I absolutely hated Code Warrior. Lots of people did actually :rolleyes: Its commerical thing I believe, so you'll probably have to buy it.

I recommend trying 'Gel'. Nice and fast, straight forward and just generally good IMO :)

I like code warrior, well I can't really compare cause its only 3rd day and only used 1 program but I like it cause it theres error, itll tell u specfically. and it also has some of the format already in place.

u should check the college bookstore, when i was in college, i got discounts on all software, i got office for like $10, and windows for 20.  if computers is your major, u should ask about it.

405569[/snapback]

Sounds like a plan if you must use CodeWarrior :)

Our lecturer said you can purchase CodeWarrior underwear too apparently (wonder how he know) :lol: you outta get some of that while you're at it ;) haha!