I Have The Best Keyboard In The World!

markiemrboo

lol They will know.. because that keyboard is clearly used :) It's cracked down the side from when I dropped it and uhm... when you hit numlock both the numlock and scrolllock lights come on for some reason. They'll miss that luxury I am sure!! I would..

Defiance = great [legacy of kain] game :D

hmm....im sure that you could "donate them a newer version" cos you founs another...

aaahhh wtf? am i still trying to justify my backwards mentality? :blink:

i shall shut up now. and think about what names i can call BT down the fone....(see other internet thread about firefox...)

oooh.....tis good to share ;)

they have to be the most retarded people in the world. i mean, come on. its utterly absurd: "you need a high-speed power supply..." for a usb modem? then why did it work before??

im so close to going mental.

i wish i could plug this keyboard in to their call-centre....shut it down. maybe when it restarts some people with intelligence will appear as the memory resources are re-allocated

rofl.

we had a call from them the other day - some indian girl saying "hello. my name is julie...." lol. yeah, right.

first time i've heard fo a 'high speed power supply'..... maybe that's why my system won't overclock anymore. Anyone have links to where i can buy one?

we had a call from them the other day - some indian girl saying "hello. my name is julie...." lol. yeah, right.

403165[/snapback]

:O .. they weren't trying to over you a 'free flip phone' by chance? I'm pretty sure the random woman who decided to call me was called Julie. I played along with it until they asked my details and said I wasn't interested. Such fun wasting their time. Bet they were well excited thinking they finally found someone to accept their offer :D

lol i do that to mobile fone companies. let them go on for aaaages trying to offer me a better contract. they then get to the last bit: how much are you currently paying?

and they die with shock. i got a 50% discount off any contract i wanted! hehe.