Tv Makes Monitor Have Lines

Bionix

hmm i think it was some magazen that did the magnet test on the computer. They came to the conclusion that any kind of magnet cannot harm your computer in anyway unless u got magnessts the size of your house or bigger.

402519[/snapback]

Lolll as Bob in reboot would say, "i dont think so"

I can mess a PC good with a magnet the size of my fist or smaller, it all depends on the gauss in it. There's a limit to how many gauss you can get in a piece of metal but it's very high, and if you get into electromagnets,they can litterally lift your house, if there's a metal floor in it loll

yea I played with these special magnets one time, I cant remember what they were called, but they were really strong. They were only about a half inch in diameter, but you did not want to get your finger inbetween them, they would pinch your finger hard.

now imagine a magnet of that same strength but ten times bigger. :rolleyes:

Sorry bout hijacking, i just can never bring myself to start a new thread. anyways thakns, ill put it 7 feet or more to be safe, ill post pics of my room and system when its all done.

hmm i think it was some magazen that did the magnet test on the computer. They came to the conclusion that any kind of magnet cannot harm your computer in anyway unless u got magnessts the size of your house or bigger.

402519[/snapback]

Maximum PC, I got it too