How Many Wu's Do I Need For An Alien Head

bishop245

just wondering the Seti page says i have 15 WU's done but i really have 16 right now i know my poor comp is slow to process but i have Seti and F@H running almost 24/7 just curious

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the magic #, ive had seti@home for so long now but i never ran it cuasei forgot about it and it was disabled for startup but now its running again and im wondering how many packs i need to run to get a alien. Not a big deal but.... :blink:

there really is no magic number.. I belive Linux puts it in manually.. So..

once u complete one WU and it shows up on the stats page.. and Linux see's it.. Im sure he will get you an alien head... when you be come inactive for what a month? or something.. ur head gets taken away, and you are assumed as no longer running seti@home.. and no longer a member..

Oh, and.. I dident mean that when u have completed one.. and it shows up on the page to bug linux.. because he does have more important things then making sure everyone gets a head (hehehehehe, insert joke) (/me scratches out the "a" in "everyone gets a head") :):O

N e ways.. What I mean.. dont go and PM him because you read this.. you will get me in trouble! he will give you...... an alien head when he gets time :)