Climbing The Ranks :)

Bosco

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was posted on the front page news that we were looking for members for the folding team. It's also in the rotating announcements. And info about the folding/seti teams has been posted in the polls, general, and OCC teams forums... People should know we have the team by now, just a many dont want to participate... same with the SETI team. They need motivation, or a reason to join... and LP has an idea of how to motivate people to join. :)

to the admin's

why don't you do a mass mail out, inviting all members to join the team?

just a thought

We'd never send out a mass email.. I think thats an invasion of privacy and people would consider it spam..

However I may send out a mass Private Message to all members.

Before I do that, we need to make a "guide" on how to download folding@home and to join the team (like I made for the seti team).

If anyone wants to make this guide, let me know :) I can make it myself in a few days..

yea i see were moving up the rankings. Im fully dedicated to OCC. use to crank it up for xtremesystems.org but now i know OCC neeeds help in the rankings and they are way up there already so why not helpp OCC. Ill be adding more rigs to OCC. ANd we need more people to fold for us. At least 300 would give them competition.

:bah:

• 1 year later...

Well when I moved and my parents moved (both at the same time) I lost a 1.6a that was running near 2ghz, and a 1.5a compaq, and a 2.6b laptop and a 400mhz laptop, which when they get un packed I can get them back going but all that is available there is dial up, I am down to the 3.2EE, 3.2C, 2.8B laptop, 2.6C, 2.4B, 2/2700+, 1/2400+, 2/2200+ and a Duron 1.8. I have 2/450mhz P2s, a 333mhz P2, and a 266mhz P2 they are so slow I do not think they are worth running what do you guys think?

Oh I do have a friend running a compaq 1.53mhz for me also. My niece is supposed to be running a 2.0 cely for me also