New Server Case Update

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fueler i love you man. You are easily the best modder here.

anyways its lookin great. like bish said im not much on BTX, but it will still look great

402177[/snapback]

Jeez that's pretty high praise...I don't think I'd go quite that far...there's some really good modders at this forum. But thanks anyway B)

Jeez that's pretty high praise...I don't think I'd go quite that far...there's some really good modders at this forum.  But thanks anyway  B)

402234[/snapback]

like no offense to any of the other guys here but i think you and kobalt are the best.

like that last case that you did. That was just amazing i loved it

It's 1/2" square steel tubing except for the top where I installed the lights.

Thinking about putting that new drillpress to use Kobalt?

402075[/snapback]

:P No, not for building a case, it just seemed like round tubing in the pics ;)

What I have in mind is 1/2 inch glass, but i'm just thinking about it :)

:P No, not for building a case, it just seemed like round tubing in the pics ;)

What I have in mind is 1/2 inch glass, but i'm just thinking about it :)

402515[/snapback]

I hope you have a forklift because that thing would weigh a ton :blink:

:P that's why i'm thinking about it, thinner glass would not look as dramatic as 1/2 in. thick, and that's the whole problem, the weight :angry:

403717[/snapback]

Screw the weight....build that case you had the link to at bit tech....it's going to end up being a very nice case but out of glass it would be unbelievable B)

I was thinking more of a 16 or 18 inches cube on the 13 ghosts theme with etching all over made with transparent blue UV ink, but if you saw the movie, there's glass inside too like a maze, there seems to have a lot of brass involved too, that round thing in the center with the 12 signs of the black zodiak, gears and stuff. So you can imagine the real sense of your words before. :huh:

If you haven't seen it, here's the link to the trailer ;)

http://13ghosts.warnerbros.com/trailer.html?2

Edited by kobalt

I was thinking more of a 16 or 18 inches cube on the 13 ghosts theme with etching all over made with transparent blue UV ink, but if you saw the movie, there's glass inside too like a maze, there seems to have a lot of brass involved too, that round thing in the center with the 12 signs of the black zodiak, gears and stuff. So you can imagine the real sense of your words before. :huh:

dude thats a great idea, that would be the awesomest case ever. that movie kicks butt, you would have to have all the spells on the glass too, and set it up so each ghost looks like it is in a cell. nm im gonna do that mod...just jk i wouldnt do that. but u have too.