The Ultimate In Beauty :)

ClayMeow

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess it was in the past tense.  It's not like it's my friends first year at Harvard.  In addition, I got my connections wrong.  I asked her again and she said that her boyfriends ex-girlfriend had slept with one of Natalie Portman's boyfriends.  As for the Moby connection, her boyfriends ex-girlfriend had a serious thing with him.

401892[/snapback]

well my best friends sisters 3rd cusins aunt went out with my aunts cusin dogs best friend who was friends with my supervisors grandma who in turn dated my moms borthers kid who was once friends with natelie portman. so that would make me Natalie Portmans cats bosses best friends grandmas aunts former lovers fiances borthers kids best friend.

PS

I dont like her either.

Drew Barrymore is alright but only in some movies does she actully look hot.

well my best friends sisters 3rd cusins aunt went out with my aunts cusin dogs best friend who was friends with my supervisors grandma who in turn dated my moms borthers kid who was once friends with natelie portman. so that would make me Natalie Portmans cats bosses best friends grandmas aunts former lovers fiances borthers kids best friend.

Perfect

lol, i was thinking the same thing! though not in as much detail ;)

Meh shes hot, I'd sleep with her but i'd never want any long term relationship

Too ditsy

Too ditsy? She went to Harvard and she's probably one of the most intelligent actors there is, which is part of her appeal, IMO.

Drew Barrymore is the ditsy one. I agree with General, Drew looks hot in some movies, but overall I don't think she's that great. I liked her in 50 First Dates, but I think that's about it.

• 2 months later...