Hit 3.0ghz

Guest Silenc3

In the good old days i could get my 2.4a to 3.3ghz on stock :P

Then I got greedey currently runnign it at 3.5ghz

modded air at 45C

Nice job. I'm sure there's room for improvement.

2754dv.gif

398738[/snapback]

Theres always room for improvement if you have the patience and time. I lucked out and got one of the m0 2.8ghz, its a work PC and folds 2 versions 24/7 at the office, its on stock vcore with a few extra case fans and stock intel HSF its running @ 3250 with a lot more potential I am sure. I got 2 of the SL6WK and 1 SL6WU 3.0Cs but havent had time to mess with them, there just folding for now with a little OC. I cant leave out the EE its still folding strong after a water leak that killed the Asus P4C800 Deluxe and a ATI all in Wonder 9800pro and survived a pelt meltdown and everything wet again

Edited by road-runner

Nice OC's all.....I cant seem to get more than 235fsb on my rig....any suggestions?

volts to the cpu are 1.6....volt to mem are 2.7...mem timings are 2.5 4 4 8...I have tried a few things, up voltages to cpu , mem, loosened my timing...nothing seems to work.... :(

meh. i seem to hit a wall on my 2.4c at around 250fsb. i don't get it. it's NOT FAIR!!!!

it's a D1, not quite sure of SL6WX or whatever. i never take the time to find out :P

my new power supply comes today, and i think i'll try to get past that 250fsb wall. i'll post pics.

meh.  i seem to hit a wall on my 2.4c at around 250fsb.  i don't get it.  it's NOT FAIR!!!!

it's a D1, not quite sure of SL6WX or whatever.  i never take the time to find out :P

my new power supply comes today, and i think i'll try to get past that 250fsb wall.  i'll post pics.

399974[/snapback]

Are you running 1:1? If so, drop the memory back to 5:4 and keep going.