This Might Make Me Sound Like A New Noob...

fishtankfish

I'm interested in getting a mousepad. I'm tired of all the dirt and dust from my desk getting on my mouse. Also, i'm a heavy gamer and i hear they can improve accuracy. Anyway, this might sound like a dumb question but to me there seems to be a lot of mousepads being released lately. What one should i get?

p.s. i use a logitech MX700 mouse.

i use the razer exactmat myself but if you are looking for a decent gaming mousepad at a decent price get a ratpadz g-s they are nice too i have one of them also lol

other brands are Icemat, Steelpad, and fUnc

i use the razer exactmat myself but if you are looking for a decent gaming mousepad at a decent price get a ratpadz g-s they are nice too i have one of them also lol

other brands are Icemat, Steelpad, and fUnc

397223[/snapback]

I also use the eXactMat and haven't found anything better. :)

Icemat here :)

Other computer desperately needs some sort of optical mouse, so I will probably be looking out for another mousemat again soon I expect. There's so many of them out there. I expect they all perform much the same?!

I"m with d3, I use the eXactmat, and its the best gaming surface i've ever used. It goes very well with the diamondback also :-P The thing about this pad, is that I will use it forever because it does not bend, crack, or get worn down. If you wear it down any, it will just be a smoother surface than it originally was.