before office xp pro 1029USD

after office and my labor setting up for the person

1400-1450USD

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats too bad... you shoulda checked out falcon nw...... for 1300 you could get a smoking machine with a 6800 gt and such. Or check out cyberpowerinc.com

'

edit:

I didnt mean to make u feel bad. You still have a nice machine, just a lil overpriced.

I have to agree w/ this 100%. My girlfriend has a dell and it was only like $500. She thought it was great till she wanted to start doing video editing and stuff.  My friend has the same computer and now he's realizeing he can't play any decent games on it cuz i has integrated video, no agp slot, and only 3 pci slots.

Thats because those two people either didn't properly research what they wanted in a PC, or were not properly qualified by Dell or the person that assisted them on making their PC's on the Dell website.

Well I am to late for my opinon, when the P2s became available we bought several compaqs, I think the first I had was a 233 or 266mhz, 333, 2- 450s I even bought a refurburshed it was a 900mhz AMD with Win 98 on it. I put xp and 2000 on several. Never had a problem with any of the they still all work, the only one we are still using is the AMD 900mhz I put a clean install of XP Pro a couple years ago and a bigger hard drive. The secratary uses it all the time plus its been folding 24/7 a little over a year now. Before I started building my own I have a Sony Vaio 2.4B no problems and has been folding also a little over a year, I am on it now and its OC to 2826mhz

:foldon: